Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The whirlwind that is my life this week

My 18 year old daughter swallowed 60 pills last sunday.
Bought herself a 72 hour psych hold. It ended (or is it 'began'?) with a soft landing in a treatment facility that is world renowned for a variety of things (addictions, eating disorders, post traumatic stress, panic and anxiety).
I hate her boyfriend.
I want to point the finger at him and make this all his fault, although my own program of recovery knows better.
I want her to move home with me after her stay at 'the hospital' because I think I could help direct her life for her. My own program tells me better.
I guess I will settle for praying that she is open minded about the help (the gift really) that has landed in her lap. I will stop thinking about good places to hide the boyfriends body.
And ~sigh~ I will get my butt to a meeting and dump all my thoughts there and be open minded to recieving my own help.

No comments:

Post a Comment