Monday, May 9, 2011

Still Trudging

I read one particular recovery blog every day. I have a few others that I pop in to read weekly.
It astounds me sometimes that these good souls are disciplined enough to blog their thoughts, their experience strength and hope, every day! I've gone months without touching this blog.
Although I have been very busy living, working, parenting, going to school, being sponsored and sponsoring, there is something about this blog thing that I would like to cultivate enough self- discipline to visit here and post at least once a week.
It forces me to slow down, have a visit with myself and my life....
It allows me to organize my thoughts, and hopefully spit some of them out in a way that will help me see where Im at and where I'd like to go.
The girl I was will drink again. If I'm not changing, every single day...Im moving backwards. Im moving towards that drink."
Time to excersize and develop some self discipline.

No comments:

Post a Comment