Friday, May 16, 2014

7 weeks. Thats it?!

Posted 14 March 2014 - 01:24 PM ~Just because the monkey is off my back, doesn't mean the circus has left town~ (unknown) Has it really (only) been 7 weeks? I really think Im better off not counting my time......or even knowing how long its been since I last inhaled a lung full of chemicals mixed with tobacco. Yesterday, hubby and I were trying to plan a schedule for when the grandbaby's dad shows up to visit. (He has to be supervised until a professional service can be put into place). Bless hubby's heart, he was taking all of the supervision times.......... Posted Image But then I felt kinda selfish, so I said "No no...that's not fair, he comes (or is supposed to come) three times a week. I should take at least one of the visits. "Oh its ok.....you just quit smoking" he replied. Posted Image I know he was trying to be helpful......this grandbaby daddy stuff is awful, its infected our house and not in a good way.......but 'you JUST quit smoking?????' I did NOT just quit damnit! Posted Image I had to count back to see how long it had been. 7 weeks. Huh. Well. I guess I kinda did just quit smoking. Has it really just been 7 weeks? I feel like it should be longer........not that 7 weeks is nothing. I don't mean to make it sound as if 7 weeks is nothing, that is somehow doesn't count for much..... I guess....like the quote above says, the circus has not left town. Im still prone to sensitive outbursts, still very likely to be grumpy and miserable and sulky. Its Friday......and Im taking my youngest to get her learners permit. To drive a car. Damn I feel old. Posted Image But Im an old-ish non-smoker.

No comments:

Post a Comment